4.24.2012

Top Ten Tues: Fav. Characters

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish . Each week there will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND post a comment on our post with a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post to share with us and all those who are participating. If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.

This week is...

Top Ten All time Favorite Characters in Books

1. Silvie from The Lost Books series by Ted Dekker: She is a great female character-brave, witty, and can throw knives like no body's business!

2. The Weasley twins from the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling: They were too fun and hilarious! They added that extra something to the series!

3. Grover from the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan: He was a riot! Grover so clever and charming! I laughed so much concerning Grover!

4. Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth: Four was someone I enjoyed for similar reasons I loved Edward Cullen.

5. Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger games series by Suzanne Collins: What more could you ask for from a female lead? Hard-core, strong, has it all together? I just loved Katniss!

6. Severus Snape from the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling: I despised him for the majority of the series but in the end, he won me over! He was misunderstood and that made for a great ending!

7. Sirius Black from the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling: I adored Sirius! I especially liked that he treated Harry more adult-like than all the others.

8. Johnis from the Lost Books series by Ted Dekker: He was the underdog who became a great leader. His calm and somewhat private demeanor made me really like Johnis.

9. Edward Cullen from the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer: The obvious reasons :)

10. Minho from the Maze Runner series by James Dashner: His humor, wit and smart-allick comments made me love him from the start!


There are my top ten, but really who could ever have just 10? What would yours be?

2 comments:

  1. Ten is not enough, there are so many! I love that you picked Snape, he is such a great character. I had Percy on my list, but Grover is another fantatic choice. Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-WB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Found you on Sara McClung's blog...you have great taste in fictional characters!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, even if to just say hi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails