4.02.2012

Divergent Faction Quiz



If you have read Divergent, then you understand the title of this blog post. If you are wondering what in the world i am talking about, then you need to go read Divergent by Veronica Roth. the book is one of my top favorite reads from 2011! Ever wonder what faction you'd be assigned to like those in Divergent? Well, you can take the same faction test that Tris took and find out! After taking the quiz, it said I was Candor! It was a fun, quick test straight out of Divergent! Go check it out here and come back here and comment on the faction you were most suited for!

Candor: the honest
-honest with everyone
-not easily offended
-prefers to hear the truth
-seen as trustworthy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love Divergent :) Just finished reading Insurgent and can't wait for the third! The link isn't working sadly, though it may just be because I'm in Canada.

    I did take the test on FB, and got Amity, though it seems harder to get other factions.

    Thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, even if to just say hi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails