Thank you for stopping by Coffeelicious Bookaholic...
I am more than happy to assist in reviewing/promoting your book if you are an author or a publisher. I accept ARCs and e-books as well as books that have already been released. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Being that I am not a professional reviewer, I receive no compensation for my reviews other than complimentary review copies. The reviews written are based solely on my opinion and will not include spoilers. I rate each book on a personal rating system. Below is a summary:
- 5 Lattes-Blissful cappuccino: An exceptional sensational that I completely LOVED! A book worth reading over and over again.
- 4 Lattes-Sugar-free Mocha: An almost perfect book, only lacking some sugar to make it an extra sweet read.
- 3 Lattes-Decaffeinated Joe: A letdown in need of serious caffeinated energy. This title could be better.
- 2 Lattes-Burnt Java: The distasteful bitterness made finishing this book difficult.
- 1 Latte-Coffee Grounds: A story so horrendously unpleasant it was too awful to finish.
Books will be reviewed in the order I receive them. I will review a book within 1-2 months of receiving it. If you wish a book to be reviewed sooner, please let me know.
In addition to posting on this site, reviews will be cross-posted on Barnes and Noble, Shelfari, LibraryThing, Amazon, and Goodreads. When a review has been completed, I will send you a link to the review if you wish.
*I reserve the right to host a giveaway contest of your book after I have written and posted a review.