7.30.2010

Book Blogger Hop


It's Friday!! This means Blog Hopping! Woohoo! The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books. Every week she creates a question for all of us to answer and chat about! This week's question is:

Who is your favorite new-to-you author so far this year?


My choice author isn't exactly new to me. I was introduced to Erin Healy through her co-authored books with Ted Dekker (Burn and Kiss). Two months ago Healy released her first solo novel, Never Let You Go. Her debut novel was fabulous! Her writing style transports the reader into the novel to feel the chill of the wind, the prickle of fear on the spine, and the emotions of the characters. I'm excited to experience more excellent novel form Healy. Her next novel, The Promises She Keeps, will be released in February.


If you're doing the hop, leave a comment so I know which blog you're from so that I can visit you back. :) Happy hopping!


2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! A Fellow Colorado Blogger and coffee lover. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley, my favorite new-to-me author is Elizabeth Peters!

    Pls stop by my blog to pick up a Versatile Blogger Award I'd like to pass on to you. I really enjoy your blog.

    Cheers, Bonnie
    www.theliterarygato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, even if to just say hi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails