7.13.2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


My pick...



Title: Son of Neptune
Author: Rick Riordan
Publisher: Hyperion, Oct. 2011
Pages: 544
ISBN: 978-1423140597

From Amazon:

In The Lost Hero, three demigods named Jason, Piper, and Leo made their first visit to Camp Half-Blood, where they inherited a quest:
Seven half-bloods shall answer the call,
To storm or fire the world must fall.
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death.


Who are the other four mentioned in the prophesy? The answer may lie in another camp miles away, where a new camper has shown up and appears to be the son of Neptune, god of the sea. . .



I'm so excited for this sequel! I love Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson series and am loving this greek-themed series as well!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I haven't even heard that he is doing another Greek themed series. Is this the first book?

    Here's my WoW: http://www.peaceloveandreviews.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to start this series. It sounds like my type of read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the second book in the series and so worth reading the series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I haven't read anything by this author. I really should though. Nice pick!! Sounds good.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow! I'm following you back. I still haven't read any Rick Riordan yet, but I suspect I will soon, or else I'll face the wrath of my best friend. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't finish the Percy Jackson series, so I'm REALLY behind. This one sounds fun, and I know mythology is the next big thing. Nice pick!

    If you'd like, you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've beenwanting to read his books just haven't gotten around to it yet!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, even if to just say hi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails