5.25.2011

Back to Blogging and a Baby!

Thank you to all who waited patiently for me to return to the blogging world! You are awesome! I am excited to get back into the swing of things! So, why have I been away so long? Well... I am pleased to announce the birth of my first son! My husband and I are loving every minute of being parents! I took some time off blogging while pregnant and for the first few weeks afterward. Of coarse, I was reading in my down time so I will be posting lots of reviews! I hope all you are doing well! Out of the books you have read in the last 10 months, what is your favorite? Or perhaps you have one you just really did not like? Leave a comment and let me know! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your baby! :-)

    And welcome back!

    My favorites: Every Last One by Anna Quindlen, Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini, and When Did I Get Like This? by Amy Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAM: I haven't heard of any of these but after looking them up Starcrossed sounds AMAZING! It is definitely going on my TBR list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starcrossed really was amazing. It's my favorite so far this year!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, even if to just say hi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails